I'm a sucker for a list... and a great burger! So you know I'm drooling over this list of the Top 10 burgers in the US!
Happy to see Kuma's Corner make the list! I would have to agree, took the GF there for the first time a week ago. She got the SourVein which is basically chicken and waffles on a burger... with bacon! Amazing!
Here's the list of the top 10 in the states:
- Beck's Prime - Houston TX
- Burger Joint, NYC
- Cherry Cricket, Denver
- Farm Burger, Decatur GA
- 4505 Burgers and BBQ, San Francisco
- Holsteins Shakes and Buns, Las Vegas
- KUMA'S CORNER - CHICAGO!!
- MELT gourmet Cheeseburgers. Leesburg VA
- Mr. Barley's Burger Cottage, Cambridge MA
- 25 Degrees, LA
More on each restaurant HERE!
I'm going to Vegas this weekend and definitely want to try the Holsteins Shakes and Buns. The shakes there look sick!