Woman Mistakes Nail Glue For Eye Drops


I can't even imagine the panic that must've set in when a Michigan woman mistakenly grabbed a bottle of nail glue instead of eye drops.

Yacedrah Williams woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to take her contacts out but her eyes were too dry. So she grabbed what she thought was eye drops. It turned out to be nail glue!

I bet she was wide awake at that point.

She was lucky, although her eye sealed shut, the fact she had contacts in saved her vision.

-Walt